August 9-12, 2023
The 12th Triennial Invitational Choice Symposium will be held on the 9th-12th of August of 2023, in France in Fontainebleau. Conference co-chairs Ziv Carmon and Paulo Albuquerque from INSEAD invite scholars who are interested in leading a workshop at the symposium to submit a proposal by November 1st, 2022.
The Choice Symposium provides a precious opportunity to spend 3 days attending a workshop with a small group of leading scholars, deeply discussing a major research question. Accepted workshop teams will have the opportunity to attend the Symposium as well as to submit a competitive paper for publication consideration in the International Journal of Research in Marketing (IJRM; impact factor 8.05).
Workshop Topic: Workshop proposals should focus on the study of topics relevant to the understanding of individual choice behavior and decision making, ideally spanning multiple academic disciplines.
Workshop Participants: Workshop organizers are responsible for recruiting a roster of participants for their proposed session. Each workshop proposal should include 12-15 participants (including the organizers). If a proposal is accepted, a minimum of 12 registered participants per workshop is required.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
- Fontainebleau can be reached by car and train from the Charles de Gaulle airport (by car: ~90 min; by train: ~2 hours).
- Site to book: www.ftbtaxis.com
- Select from the drop-down list: Conf. Choise Symposium – August 2023
- A reservation = a transport (go OR return)
- A confirmation by email is sent following each reservation
- A few days before transport, the passenger receives (by email) the contact details of his driver
- To have an overview of reservations, here is also the link to an online Table (readable only for you and your participants): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gjX2b2Cdv_cJFCh6dO84JhWxvczgQD2UbMIK-VcNey4/edit#gid=1356989351
Feel free to email us with any questions or comments.